Wednesday 15 May 2013

Photo taking practice

I was practicing taking photos this morning (as they say - practice makes perfect) and I think I'm making some progress. Well, at least I'm satisfied with them, especially when compared to the very first photos I took.





1. Paper lampshade that soon will be renewed.  2. The Chip' n 'Dale clock that we have no idea where we took it from plus our retro wedding invitation and a little heart Mr Hubby made for me.  3. My collection of cacti in mushroom candle holders from House Doctor. The little ones with our names were used as place cards (and favors) at our first wedding - yes, we had two. Cos we like celebrating.  4. The most beautiful wedding present we got from my godmother. Painted on glass specially for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog