Saturday 2 October 2010

My first post!

So finally I decided to set up my first blog ever. And here I am, sitting and thinking what to write.. I've already drunk two coffees and an energy drink hoping it would help me getting my thoughts together, but weirdly it did something totally opposite. I'm a little shaky, nervous, annoyed that I can't find the right words, very excited, and my thoughts are not what they were supposed to be. Plus I've got so much energy that I want to jump all over my room (maybe that's the perfect opportunity to start my last New Year's resolution to exercise every day..). 

Anyway, that is not what I wanted to write about. I pretty much wanted to welcome you to my blog. Well, Hello and welcome to my blog!

As I already said this is my first blog and I'm still working on it. I spent absolute ages designing it and it still doesn't look the way I want. So the blog will probably look different every time you visit. But one day I'll find the perfect design. I hope.

I decided to run a blog as part of my business. Some time ago I realised that a "normal" job is really not for me. I got fed up working for someone else, being told what to do, not being able to have my holiday whenever I want, smiling and agreeing to everything that was said (I found out that this was the easiest and safest option) and pretty much working my lovely bum off for minimum wage so that someone else can have a dream life.. So I left. Not the smartest thing to do when you haven't got any money saved (and having some debts to pay off), but, trust me, the most liberating one. 
I started to do what I love best (after drinking beer and playing with my little nephew, not at the same time of course): making little craft things. I am hoping to open my very own little shop one day and sell all of my creations there. But for now I'm trying to sell my stuff on the internet and earn enough for my living. And the blog is a part of my plan. I want to write about the things I make, do some tutorials, and pretty much get people interested in my products (not sure how to do that just yet). Thanks to the loveliest guy on this planet, which also happens to be my boyfriend, I don't need to worry about the earnings just yet as he promised to support me and make my dream (one of the many) come true. So all I have to do now is to focus on making pretty things. And I absolutely love it!

I hope I haven't bored you too much.. I didn't think I'll write this much, must be the energy drink. 

So again, welcome to my blog! I really hope you will like it :)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog